Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another furbaby gone



Our Roxie girl passed away Tuesday night, a week after Miss Oreos. My husband found her under a bush in the front yard. She was deaf, going blind, had no teeth, she had arthiritis in her hip, but she was a cuddly, furry, VERY vocal sweetheart. I am heartbroken once again. The worst part is I can't find any pictures of her on this computer in this country. DH thinks she was sad with Oreos gone and went to join her. They never did get along in life so I know they are cuddling and playing together over Rainbow Bridge.

I just hope our two younger kitties don't join them, I would loose it completely.

9 comments:

Velda said...

Oh robin I'm at a lost for words ((((hugs))))

Chris said...

{{{HUGS}}} I can't even begin to form the words.

Mary said...

I am so sorry Robin!
Hugs!
Mary

Tammy said...

I'm so sorry, hon. Sending you big hugs.

Kim said...

Robin,
I am so sorry, it sure has been a rough week for you. Sending some good thoughts and hugs your way.

Kristin said...

Oh Robin...I'm so sorry.

Jenn said...

I am so sorry to hear of your losses, Robin. Sending lots of good thoughts your way.

Karan said...

Oh no! So sorry Robin (((((((((hugs))))))))).

Margaret said...

Oh no, Robin. I'm just now catching up on my blogs.

I'm so sorry. HUGS.