Thursday, September 25, 2008

Update from me

My father called this evening to tell me my mother is in the hospital with pneumonia and her leg hurts so bad she can't walk. He said she is not doing well at all.

For those that haven't seen me, there are certain cross stitch message boards I belong to but I can't get to them. I can't log on to Runboard, haven't been able to for a while now, it just doesn't load at all. Yuku is super slow all of a sudden or they are "updating" their site.

My parents are not well at all, my father fell and has a possible wrist fracture and has a splint on it, he cut himself in 2 places because he wears glasses. My mother went on a bus trip to NYC and had pneumonia when she got there and had a MAJOR problem with her leg and had to go to the ER in NYC. She still hasn't recovered but is home. My father has to go have a colonoscopy next week because he is bleeding internally from someplace.

My son & his family have been here for his vacation and we have been busy.

It is getting colder here and the fall colors are here already. S

I went to my Dr. the other day and she said I was doing very well, she was pleased with my weight loss, and my blood pressure was 104/60. I had to have more blood work done today and wont' know the results until Monday.

So sad to think that I'll only be here for 2 more weeks.

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm sorry to hear your parents are having some difficulties at the moment. Hopefully they will both be on the mend soon. (((Hugs)))

Woohoo for getting a good report from you doctor. It seems as though things are starting to really come together for you! yaaaaa!!

Velda said...

I'm glad the update about you is good :) I'll keep your parents in my thoughts hon!

Kristin said...

I'm sorry to hear your parents are having a rough time medically. But, I'm glad to hear you are doing so well with your weight and blood pressure.

Hope the computer issues straighten out and we can see you on the boards again.

Karan said...

So sorry your parents are having health issues (((((hugs))))).
Glad your health issues are improving. :0)

Margaret said...

I'm glad YOU are well. Miss seeing you.

Keeping your parents in my thoughts.