Monday, December 3, 2007

Progress pictures

I finally have some progress pictures to show! The first one is something I started a few days ago called An American Christmas, it was a free pattern from the Eterna Silk site. I am stitching it on 32 count had dyed opalescent fabric from Silkweaver with Eterna Silk floss. Here is a progress picture:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Here is a link to the FREE pattern and a picture of what it is supposed to look like when it's done. http://www.eternasilk.com/AnAmericanChristmasChart.htm
____________________________________________________
My next project is a Name flake that I started Sunday afternoon. The pattern is from Vee&Co (http://www.veeandco.com/43.html)
and I am stitching it on 28 count Ice Blue hand dyed metallic floss from Sugar Maple Fabrics with DMC Variations floss. I am so excited about this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
More pictures I forgot to post. The first one is my "table decorations" that I put out at Thanksgiving. I set them up right in front to my place at the table where DH & I eat.

This is our Roxy cat, she's old, has no teeth and just plain screeches a lot. For some reason all of a sudden she stopped sitting in "her" chair and decided since my stitching chair was nice and clean she would sit there. Well I don't want her sitting in my chair and shedding all over and getting cat fur in all the projects I stitch. So everytime I get out of my chair I put my huge Reindeer that DH got me last Christmas in the chair. Well I guess Roxy REALLY REALLY wanted to sit in my chair. Don't you feel so sorry for her not having enough room?

3 comments:

Velda said...

OMG i love the cat and moose, that's TOO funny!!!!!! Great progress on your stitching, I stitched that eterna ornament years ago, I love it!

My Life In Stitches said...

I love your cat sitting in the chair like that...how cute! I understand about the shedding tho, I have my own cat and one of my dogs sheds too. I used to have three peks...hair every where with them.
I love the ornie you are stitching...thanks for sharing the link. I plan on stitching that one sometime.
Happy Stitching,
Annette

Megan said...

LOL! Cats just don't seem to understand our rules, do they?