Tuesday, December 11, 2007

December 11

Ok, well I will try to post this AGAIN! Blogger wouldn't post this last night.

As of this post, 7 more prayer calls to go! We will be going from 85F to 40F to 20F, from balmy breezes to ice, sleet and snow, oh boy! NOT! Can't come soon enough! Our internet was down from 9:15AM until well after 4 PM on Monday and of course when I needed to check things online.

I guess the other day I was having a REALLY BAD case of PMS, hasn't been that bad in YEARS! But then I'm been more menopausal the past few years too. So everything is ok. I will definately let my family know how I feel though about us going home because they want us to then saying "oh, sorry, we want to stay at our own homes for Christmas"
This is the internet radio music I've been listening to: http://www.accuradio.com/holidays/
We had KRISPY KREME donughts for breakfast on Thursday!!! They were fresh and GOOD, MMMMMMMMM!

The weather at HOME this week:
Thursday: Chance of a few snow showers. Highs in the upper teens and lows in the mid teens.
Friday: Morning clouds followed by afternoon sun. Highs in the upper 20s and lows in the upper teens.
Dec 15 Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 20s and lows in the mid teens. Dec 16 Sunday Cloudy. Highs in the low 20s and lows in the low teens.
Dec 17 Monday More clouds than sun. Highs in the mid 20s and lows in the upper teens.
Ummm BRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

I finished making my 2 ornaments today and I am kind of proud of the way they turned out. This is the front and back of one.

This is a double sided ornament:I also finished 2 of my name flakes as well. I am so excited about those, I really love the design and the way they turned out.



These are the NameFlakes by VeeandCo. I LOVE the way they turned out.
So now I am stitching a little project called Be Merry by Shepherd's Bush. I'll have to find something to kit up to take on the plane with me.
I still have NOT smoked since Nov. 19! I don't take that Chantax stuff every day, it gives me HORRIBLE farts.

No comments: