Saturday, December 8, 2007

An anniversary

Friday December 7 was my 23rd anniversary of living in hell. It was December 7, 1984 when my 2 kids and I landed in this land that time forgot. Whopee, not a fun anniversary to celebrate.

I finished my Meagon Name flake on Friday, the colors don't show up on the picture like they really are. The snowflakes are all beaded, one is dark purple, one is light purple and one is an "ice blue" color. I don't know how I am going to finish it yet. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I started a Brenda Name flake yesterday too Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket who would guess it's on the same fabric as the Meagon flake just different color DMC variations floss.

I wasn't on the computer at all on Friday, I stitched all day instead. I probably won't be on the computer much, I need to sort things out.
Not a good time to quit smoking either but no matter how crappy things get, I won't start up again.

1 comment:

Velda said...

stick to it girl! you can do it!

Love the ornies!