Sunday, December 2, 2007

AARRRRRGGGGG!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This damn internet connection is driving me nuts! It is SLOWER THAN DIAL UP IF the pages actually load. I had something all typed up yesterday and it wouldn't post, it just sat there doing nothing! This is really what makes me want to have a cigarette, when I have to sit here and stare at blank pages! But I won't, there aren't any in the house.
Speaking of which, another day with out a cigarette, I think it was good of me to try and quit here because here I can't jump in the car and drive out to the store and buy a pack since I am not allowed to drive here and I would have to ask DH to take me to the store or go get them for me, so another pat on the back for myself!
The weather here is changing, I was fine yesterday until I stepped outside for a few minutes then I started sneezing again, today I'm sneezing, blowing my nose and my knees hurt. It's SO humid too. It's only 87 at noon but it's so miserable.
I did get to stitch yesterday, I added about 300 stitches worth of blue floss next to the blob of red thread on my project and it doesn't look like anything. Today I woke up and found some GREAT patterns in my e-mail that I dropped everything to start, except the now the fucking printer won't work, either one of them.
DH got me a new cell phone yesterday so I have to sit down and figure out how to work it.

2 comments:

Deirdre said...

Hopefully your day will get better.

_ said...

(((Hugs))) It drives me crazy when our internet connection does that as well...which is more often than not. Ugh! Sorry to hear that you are still sneezing. Yay on getting some stitching done and don't do anything nasty to the printer...hopefully it will start working before you decide to chuck it out the window.