Wednesday, December 5, 2007

December 5

It's the weekend! This time next week I'll be packing or napping waiting to go to the airport! Wahoo! Not a whole hell of a lot going on lately. I haven't smoked in 2 1/2 weeks, it seems like been a hell of a lot longer than that, it's been a LOOOOONG 2 1/2 weeks too!

I didn't stitch yesterday so I don't have a wip update.

We went to the store to buy a new suitcase and had just about as much fun as one can stand, NOT! BUT, the grocery store had it's annual "Seasonal Treats" display in a tiny, out of the way corner. They had gingerbread/anise cookies from Germany, Christmas pudding from the UK, Stollen from Germany, the Christmas packages of chocolates from the UK & other countries. IT's so funny, there is this HUGE banner over the isle where they are with a picture of fancy red bows, ornaments and a pine branch that says "Seasonal Treats" but heaven forbid should you say Happy Holidays or Merry Christmas. Of course all this stuff will probably be conficated in the next couple weeks anyway.
I did get a couple new larger storage boxes for a couple sets of floss that I have a lot of.

I bought a couple Christmas presents online today, still have a couple more to go.

No comments: