Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A new blog I found

I found this one, Stitching Pink, a breast cancer awareness site with patterns to cross stitch. My daughter's mother-in-law died just shortly after being diagnosed as cancer FREE, but her body just gave out. I started stitching the pattern Breast Cancer Mandela for her but unfortunately never finished it before she died. My maternal grandmother was a cancer survivor but 3 of her sisters died after waiting too long to see the dr. One of my friends on a board I visit and have met in person is also a survivor and I'm so happy she is!
Here is the site: http://www.stitchpink.blogspot.com/
I also had to add this to my blog so I can go back when I get HOME and check out all the links since they are blocked by the moronic internet censors here.

No comments: