Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my faithful readers like Doris and I suppose you lurkers too.

Still keeping up with the bootcamp at SparkPeople, these exercises are a wee bit more challenging that the last boot camp but I get them done. I do the Leslie Sansone videos almost every day for cardio since it's way too hot anymore here to walk outside. No significant weight loss yet but hopefully soon!

15 more days and I'll be having Irish coffee or beer for breakfast, WOOO HOOO can't wait!

Dad still isn't much better, they did find a couple ateries that were blocked but they are in a place that they can't do anything about them, so all the drs. can do is treat him with medication. They gave him the wrong medication last week and it cause major bleeding problems so he had to have 2 units of blood in addition to a blood transfusion. He's on a liquid diet but has been taken off his nitroglycerine drip. Please keep my Daddy in your prayers, he has 3 young GREAT-grandsons to keep up with for a few more years.

4 comments:

Doris said...

Hi Robin - Happy Mother's Day!! I am keeping good thoughts for your Dad.

Doris

Chris said...

Beer for breakfast? Maybe for lunch, but breakfast?
Keeping your father in my thoughts.

Kristin said...

I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!

Keeping your dad in my thoughts.

Karan said...

Sending lots of healing thoughts for your Dad.
Hope you had a Happy Mother's Day. :0)