Friday, June 6, 2008

Uh oh

I went to town on Wednesday, there is a new Christmas Tree Shoppe here, I could be in trouble in that shop. What neat stuff! There is also a new Starbucks.

I probably won't be on the boards & groups much for awhile. Too much stuff to do here and I'm just not interested right now.

Thursday was one of those days here that doesn't happen often. I know I am lucky to be able to do it but I did absoultely nothing. I laid/sat on the couch all day with the remote flipping around the 57+ ENGLISH channels. That's all I did.

It has rained and been grey & dark since Monday and will continue until the middle of next week. ICK! It hasn't been above 65 either, chilly to me.

Anyway, if you don't see me for while, I'm fine, just doing other things.

3 comments:

Velda said...

what a great way to have spent the day!!!!!!!! I love the christmas tree shoppe, we always hit the one in syracuse on the way home...I love it especially at holiday time

Tammy said...

Sounds like a lovely day to just lay around and watch television. Days like that are heavenly.

Have fun with the Starbucks.

Chris said...

Enjoy your English channels!
Watch out for the Christmas store, those can be dangerous.