Wednesday, May 23, 2007

May 23

My daughter's mother in law had her lumpectomy for breast cancer yesterday and of last night when I talked to my daughter she said her mil was in recovery and the dr.'s had gotten all of the cancer. I think now her mil has to go through chemo treatments. I am sure that is a great relief off her mind.

The Yankees BEAT Boston on Monday night but lost Tuesday night's game.

Tossed more things in my suitcases today, one is almost full.

Tuesday night I started a bookmark for the exchange on Needle Nook, I just hope my partner likes it.


1 comment:

Jacqui said...

I don't envy your daughter's MIL the chemo, although it'll be nice if she wants to lose some weight. I had chemo before I had a mastectomy and I lost three stone, but I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Hope it all goes ok for her.