Tuesday, August 26, 2008

LOLOLOLOL

"If you're snarky and you know it clap; your hands, if you're snarky and you know it clap your hands, If your snarky and you know it and you really want to show it, if you're snarky and you know it clap your hands"
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!

It's funny how a certain group who regularly post on another certain message board can be rude, crude snotty and mean on one board but accuse others on another board, LOLOLOLOL.

I had my follow up blood work drawn today. I asked if they could call and let me know the results and she told me they had too many patients to call everyone with their results. If there is nothing wrong, I will get them in the mail in about a week. Well I don't want to wait a week, I want to find out if all this change in eating and my thyroid medication has actually done any good. To top it all off, they then called me and told me that my Dr apt. will have to be pushed back a week. So now if there IS anything wrong, well sorry, it will be too late to do anything before I go back to hell. I've also got this nasty red blotch where she took the blood. That hasn't happened in a LONG time. Sounds like it's time to find different drs.

All in all, I feel better, I am up to 2 1/2 miles walking, I use a stability ball, dumb bells, a jump rope to do exercises on. I've lost 5-7 lbs. I'm still really fustrated about this eating thing. SparkPeople.com helps some.

My hosue is coming along very nice. The garage is done except for siding, the siding is going on. It's a light beige with just a tiny hint of sage green. It's gettingn cooler here now too, no more 90's. The leaves have already started changing on the trees.

Both my kids and grandsons were at the hosue yesterday and it was fun having them here. I bought a small bouncy house for them and they love it.

Haven't stitched in forever.

4 comments:

Velda said...

Oh please email me and let me in on the snark. I love gossip ;)

((((((hugs)))))))
do you know I think of you EVERYDAY as I switch on my lights

Margaret said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh snark. You make me laugh!

Pfffffft to the doctors.

Chris said...

Love the little ditty.
Gotta love the doctors office. I've been on thyroid meds for @20 years.....and that's been the results process most of the time. My new endo actually sends me a copy of the results that shows my level and the normal range. Maybe you could ask for something like that, it really helped me understand what they were babbling about.

Kristin said...

ROFL...I love "If you're snarky and you know it clap; your hands"...too funny.

Sorry the eating stuff is frustrating you so much but I am impressed with the progress you have made.