Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Happy Anniversary Mom & Dad

Today is my parents' 61st wedding anniversary, they are still alive and doing ok. They are active people. My mother's birthday was Sept. 6 and she turned 83, my dad is 88. I can't believe my parents are that old, they just don't seem like your average 80 year olds.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM & DAD!

This is a project I stitched for them last year for their 60th




It's been cool, damp and rainy for 3 days now and is supposed to be in the low 40's the night my DH gets home. He will be HOME in just 2 days!!! I can't wait!!! Then everything will get very busy. So now I have to go into overdrive and get the house cleaned up and ready.

Your Birth Month is October
You are a natural leader who is able to stand up when no one else can.
Strong and powerful, you tend to overshadow those around you.

Your soul reflects: Gratitude, comfort, and true love

Your gemstone: Tourmaline

Your flower: Cosmos

Your colors: White and yellow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW 61 years. Congratulations to your parents Robin.