Monday, November 9, 2009

Another day

Here is the Diinky-Dyes Biscornu, it came with the scissors too!

So a couple weeks ago, after 7 years my DS and his girlfriend broke up. She left with their 3 year old son (my grandson) and moved back to her parents house. I am absoultely devistated, hurt, broken hearted and all that goes with it knowing I will lose my grandson. She told me she will never deny me seeing my grandson nor will she ever deny my son seeing him. As much as I would love to believe that, what is going to happen a few years down the road when/if she finds someone else or moves away. It just hurts so bad. My son is trying to get custody back but I don't know how well that will go. The sad part is, I can't seem to get in touch with my son, I've called and left messages but he has no over seas calling plan so if he doesn't answer his phone, I can't talk to him. He has no internet connection either.
I've gotten back to exercising and trying to eat better, and by drinking 2 litres of water a day my blood sugar numbers have gone down. I haven't lost any weight yet but I'm trying.
I was sick on Friday, fever, body aches, headache, tired & blah. Plus I had a severely pulled back muscle that hurt like a son of a bitch. Every time I tried to move or sit up, I saw stars and it took my breath away. The two were totally unrelated because by Saturday, the "flu" bug was gone but it still hurt like crazy to move. Sunday I was better and got back to exercise.
I'm trying to plan a "healthy" Thanksgiving dinner, I have the turkey already and trying to think of better side dishes. I did put up the Thanksgiving/Fall decorations, but I will NOT PUT UP CHRISTMAS DECORATIONS! Christmas SUCKS right now!

2 comments:

Doris said...

Good morning Robin. Sorry to hear of the split between your son and his girlfriend. Maybe they will realize they belong together after a short separation. I'll Keep my fingers crossed. I plan to send you an email this week just to catch up. Your friend, Doris

Karan said...

Not surprised you're not in the mood for Christmas. Hope you feel much better soon & that you are able to speak to your son soon. I hope everything works out well so that you can keep in touch with your grandson. Take care.