Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL WHO CELEBRATE OR WOULD LIKE TO CELEBRATE!

America

It's just me today, my kids are grown adults with lives of their own and they don't need mama hanging on. I have a small rack of PIG ribs and a small chicken breast marinating that I will grill later, some corn on the cob, a green salad and mixed vegetables. I cant' have potato or macaroni salad anymore so I guess that will be it. I forgot the watermelon the other day.

I might venture into town later to see what's happening there but for the most part it will be quiet.

The Yankees lost to Boston last night, it was a horrible game, hopefully they'll do better today.
Have a GREAT day no matter what you do today!
Guess I forgot to re set the clock for EDT.

4 comments:

Karan said...

Happy 4th of July. :0)
Meal sounds nice - enjoy.

Chris said...

From one holiday loner to another....Happy 4th!

Sasha Farina said...

wish I could be there to join you RObin!

Stitchingranny said...

Hope you put your feet up and did some stitching too.