Sunday, November 13, 2011

Back in Hell/Happy Birthday Jimmy

Well I'm back in hell, been back since Oct. 4. I suppose it's for the best since I would be home by myself with the heat, electricity on all the time and buying food, gas and stuff all the time. At least it doesn't snow here.
For shits and grins, we looked at the Saudia flight schedule and apparently if we buy our tickets now, they are more than 1/2 of what we pay come March, so I'm looking at a return date of May 26-A Saturday. Woo Hoo.

today is my son's 30th birthday. I can't believe he is 30 already, where does time go? This is a picture of Jimmy and James on James's first day of school in August

I am stitching again and I'm happy to be stitching! I finished a couple projects and working on another one.
I saw this on Facebook and just couldn't help posting this. I think it's a hoot!

No comments: