Saturday, October 20, 2007

Lost or Stolen

Sometime between June 1-Oct 16 too many precious minutes, hours, days & weeks were lost or stolen from me. There were not nearly enough hugs & kisses, not enough I Love Yous said, not enough precious pictures taken, not enough "Way to go son, I'm proud of you, you're a wonderful father, you've come a long way". Not nearly enough "Hang in there, things will get better, I'm here for you, I'll always love you no matter what" to my daughter. Not nearly enough time spent with parents, sister & nieces. Not enough time taken to meet friends to sit and chat, not enough time to enjoy the surroundings of the changing seasons. And now too many tears shed because of these lost or stolen items.

2 comments:

Miriam Pauline said...

(((hugs)))

Velda said...

((((more hugs))))) Hoping your back for christmas!