Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TTFN, TTYL & ALL THAT

Bounce, bounce, bounce, ping, ping, that is me bouncing off the walls. AS of this writing, 7 more wailing hours. In 48 hours I will be in the air somewhere over the Atlantic ocean on my way to the USA!

DH came home from work today and said he has to go on a business trip on Thursday, he was supposed to leave TONIGHT, TUESDAY NIGHT! He can't tell them "no, my wife is leaving tomorrow" so we're pretending he couldn't get a flight until Thursday so he's staying home with me on Wednesday.

Having a mish mosh for supper, whatever is left in the fridge.

Woo hoo, can't wait to see my stitching friends Mary, Margaret, Velda and maybe meet more friends this summer!

I am signing off for now, don't know when I'll post again, gotta clean house, finish packing, hug my furbabies & DH, I go to the airport on Wednesday.

5 comments:

Terry said...

We can't wait to see you home Robin!!!

Velda said...

safe flight my friend, see you soon!

Tammy said...

Have a safe flight!

Margaret said...

Safe travels and can't wait to see you this summer!

Stitchingranny said...

Have a wonderful trip